Tuesday 29 September 2015

Blogging Hiatus

Hey everyone, welcome back!

So I guess I have a little explaining to do regarding my lack of blogging recently.

September has been a horrendous month! At the beginning of the month I split from my partner of 7 years and had to move myself and my daughter down to my mums house. Everything has been up in arms and there has been a lot of back and forth with solicitors and such....

Now we've reached the end of the month and everything seems to have settled into place. Myself and Scarlett are all settled in at my mums house, money is sorted and I've met an amazing guy who treats me like I should be treated!

During September I haven't even touched my Project Life album, let alone last months Like For Ever Kit. Now that everything is back to normal I am very much looking forward to getting my scrap mojo back and getting stuck into my supplies. I've got so much catching up to do with the Project Life album and have also bought a 4x4 album to throw something a little different into the mix. 

Tomorrow I am being whisked away to Hobbycraft to stock up on some essentials. I am so excited to go, I've never been before, I think I'm going to be in awe of all the amazing products!

Now that I'm back on track I plan on getting my kit share blog post up and then hopefully some layout shares and monthly favourites.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Charl x

No comments:

Post a Comment