Wednesday 15 July 2015

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my little space on the internet.

I'm Charlotte, I'm 25 and i live in Lincolnshire. I'm a stay at home mum and love to spend my free time doing scrap booking and Project Life.

I used to do scrap booking when I was 15 but fell out of love with it when I realised I didn't have much to scrap about! It was becoming a mum that re-introduced me to scrap booking and helped me to discover Project Life. I sat one day and thought ' Wouldn't it be awesome to document my daughters life, milestones and memories ... how can I do this?'

...and that's where the fun began!

I will be using this blog to share with you layouts, hauls, subscription kits, new products and monthly favourites. There will be plenty of photos, detailed item descriptions and product reviews.

I'm hoping that this will be a fantastic creative outlet for me to share all of my crafty/creative thoughts and processes with you all...and who knows, maybe even provide some inspiration to some of you.

Have a fab day and I'll see you all in my next post,

Charl x

No comments:

Post a Comment