Wednesday 29 July 2015

Handwriting For Journalling

Hey everyone, welcome back!

Today I thought I would do a post about handwriting for journalling. I love to add journalling to Project Life cards in order to record memories and milestones in my daughters Project Life album. I always aim to do it as neatly as I can and I'm always quite impressed with it as soon as I've finished it. However, when I look back on it days later I always find myself thinking 'Oh, that looks so scruffy and untidy!'


Because of this I've made it my mission to improve my handwriting, both printed and cursive (but mainly cursive as I think cursive handwriting looks so pretty!). In order to achieve this, I have been using printable worksheets that I've found online. I'm going to share with you my two favourite websites for printable handwriting worksheets, just in case any of you were interested in having a go at them yourselves!

So here are the two websites:


This website has 10 lesson worksheets as well as blank worksheets for you to do your own thing on.


This website has so many different printable worksheets depending on what style of handwriting you want to improve. They are simple but I find that they really help!

Thanks for reading, have a great day and I'll see you all in my next post,

Charl x

No comments:

Post a Comment