Thursday 16 July 2015

Current Favourites: Washi Tape

Hey everyone, welcome back!

Today I thought I would do a quick post about my current favourite washi tapes. I have so many different types and patterns of washi tape, but it all depends on the project I'm working on as to which tapes I use.



The project that I am currently working on is my little girls project life album. This is influencing me to choose and favour brighter colours and floral patterns. They match the layouts really well and add an extra layer of colour and depth to the page.



Left - Right: 

Tesco (Part of a set of 3)
TkMaxx; Cath Kidston (Part of a set of 4)
TkMaxx; Cath Kidston (Part of a set of 4)
Gifted by a penpal from Germany 
Paperchase (Part of a set of 4)

What are your current favourite washi tapes? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day and I'll see you all in my next post,

Charl x

No comments:

Post a Comment